Books for Newborn
Hi. I'm new here! I'm thinking to write in Bahasa but English is universal and this blog might travel around the world, who knows! 😗 I have so much to share with all of you; the journey that i had with my son, Arik. It's not the detail of Arik's life that i wanted to share nor his cute photos, but the content of our life journal that i think would give some ideas or guidelines to the new parents. So i started with "Books for Newborn". Previously, i owned a small online business named "geniusbabylibrary". You can scroll it over in instagram. With the help from Vivy Yusof's instastory, i get almost 1k followers in 24hrs 😂. Business is going so well but unfortunately, i stopped the business as soon as i realized that my time is so precious and i would like to give most of it to my son. Time with a Precious One is more important than earning 'extra' Income.
3 years ago, i was so busy with the pregnancy, taking care of my health, my food consumption, doctor's appointments, family celebrations, the army wives events and not to forget the works that i had in the office. I didn't GOOGLE much. I didn't plan properly like; what are the best things to buy for my future baby. On the last week before i pop out, I just went to Nu Sentral MPH and bought everything that i fancy. The mistake that i've made is that i didn't GOOGLE or YOUTUBE. So here i am, to share with you some of the best and correct books to buy for newborn. I'll include for the toddlers too. And where you could get them 😊
I love this quote. Books does enlarge my son's world and imagination. I'm glad that he loves to read books. Research showed that if you start reading books with your child while they're still a baby, it can boost their vocabulary and reading skills later on.
4. Baby's Very First Slide and See Animals by Usborne
3 years ago, i was so busy with the pregnancy, taking care of my health, my food consumption, doctor's appointments, family celebrations, the army wives events and not to forget the works that i had in the office. I didn't GOOGLE much. I didn't plan properly like; what are the best things to buy for my future baby. On the last week before i pop out, I just went to Nu Sentral MPH and bought everything that i fancy. The mistake that i've made is that i didn't GOOGLE or YOUTUBE. So here i am, to share with you some of the best and correct books to buy for newborn. I'll include for the toddlers too. And where you could get them 😊
I love this quote. Books does enlarge my son's world and imagination. I'm glad that he loves to read books. Research showed that if you start reading books with your child while they're still a baby, it can boost their vocabulary and reading skills later on.
Best Books for Newborn
1. Baby's Very First Big Playbook by Usborne
👐texturize 👂musical 👀bright colors 😃peekaboo surprises 👍great illustration
for newborn ~ toddlers
They have other titles for the same type of books too
2. Baby's Very First Lullabies Book by Usborne
(for bedtime stories)
👂musical 👍reading text for parents 👍low decibel sounds for babies
for newborn ~ toddlers
Other title,
3. Baby's Very First Touchy-Feely Colours Play Book by Usborne
👐texturize 👀bright colors 😃peekaboo surprises 👍great illustration
for newborn ~ toddlers
👀bright colors 😃peekaboo surprises 👍great illustration
for newborn ~ toddlers
Other titles in this series are Under the Sea, Farm, Zoo, Dinosaurs and Christmas.
5. Baby's Very Black and White Little Library by Usborne
A delightful mini boxed set containing four titles from the popular Baby’s Very First Black & White series: Animals, Going Out, Babies and Faces. They available in two sizes, the mini version is around rm30, the bigger version is around rm100.
Check out the video below for the bigger version 👇
There are hundreds of books suitable for newborn. If you would like to explore more, check out this link below 👇
Note that never leave your child alone with these books until their 'chewing phase' is over.
Best Books for Chewing Phase Baby (4-9 months)
If you ever need to leave your child alone for awhile,let say to cook. You can buy some of the Cloth Books available in the store too.
Best Books for Toddlers (1 year old and up)
My son's fav! The Sound Series 👆 We have Garden Sounds and Night Sounds. Since we live in the city, it's so nice to have the books with the real nature sounds. The illustrations are very pretty. The books are worth to buy.
..............................................................................................................................
I have so much more books to share, but the books that i've shared are some of the best that i have at home.
Where To Buy???
1. MPH bookstore
2. Kinokuniya bookstore/Online
3. Borders bookstore
5. Happikiddo store
6. Bookurve store
7. Big Bad Wolf
*Most of the books are not available in Malaysia. So the best thing to do is buy online. It's gnna take one month to reach here. Happy Shopping! 😚
Stay tune for my next post; "Preparing for Newborn" dalam Bahasa Melayu 💕 sebab, lebih sesuai kepada Malaysian parents.
Topik lebih kepada barang keperluan newborn. Mana nak beli. Mana perlu beli & mana tak perlu. Sale, etc.
Stay tune. Dm me for more info 💚




















Comments
Post a Comment